My name is Teodora Nedialkova.
I was born in 1981 in Sofia, Bulgaria. In 1998 I graduated from the Spanish Secondary School “Miguel de Cervantes” in Sofia.
Later in 2005 I graduated with Doctor of Medicine (MD) degree in Dental Medicine from the Medical University in Sofia.
I practiced general dentistry between 2005 and 2011 with the dental practice of “Dental Clinics Nedialkov”, located on 105 blvd. Knyaz Dondukov, Sofia.
I opened my own practice, “Dental Clinincs Nedialkov – Dr. Teodora Nedialkova”, in 2011 and moved offices to Level 2, 90 Lyuben Karavelov Street, Sofia.
In 2016 I completed a specialty degree in Periodontics with the Medical University of Sofia. I have since been attending professional educational courses, aiming to extend my dental qualifications in the areas of endodontics, aesthetic dentistry, pediatric dentistry and, in particular, my greatest passion – periodontics and oral surgery.
Below is a list of the latest educational courses I have completed:
- 2009 – Education course with Isomed Italy, lead by Dr. Conte;
- 2010 – Periodontics course lead by the Israeli Prof. Goldstein;
- 2011 – Following a short sabbatical, I continued my professional development as a postgraduate student in the Faculty of Periodontics with the Medical University in Sofia;
- 2012 – I attended the EuroPerio 7 conference in Vienna, Austria;
- 2013 – I attended the International Osteology Symposium in Monaco;
- 2014 – I completed a course organised by the Greek Periodontics Society in Sofia;
- 2014 (April) – I completed a course organised by Neobiotech in Sofia, hosting guest lecturers Prof. Radela and Dr. Kent Huang from the USA;
- 2014 (October) – I visited the manufacturer of dental implants , which I chose to use in my practice, based in Sallanche, France. While there, I also completed a specialised dental surgery course, which is also organised in Bulgaria on an annual basis;
- 2015 – I completed several courses, split in different modules and organised for the first time in Bulgaria by Prof. Giovanni Zucchelli – one of the leading world class periodontists;
- 2016 – I completed a “Sinus Lift Surgery” course with Prof. Nabih Nader from Lebanon.
I have a true passion for dentistry and I spend any minute of my free time to perfect my skills.